Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bud Light Real Men of Genius

I was looking at some of the older AdFreak posts, and found one for the 10 funniest commercials of all time. You can view all of the commercials here: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/10-funniest-commercials-all-time-132666?page=2

My favorite is the Bud Light Real Men of Genius campaign. I had forgotten how much I LOVE this campaign. Every time I heard one of these commercials on the radio or saw one on television I would laugh. The campaign was consistently humorous, and captured the essence of the brand personality. You can view/hear a couple of the commercials below, including the 'Mr. Really, Really, Really Bad Dancer' commercial that made it into the AdFreak top 10 funniest commercials of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment