Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Superbowl Favorites

Yesterday the Giants beat the Patriots...again. And again, I was left with a long list of Superbowl commercials that I wanted to blog about! My favorites included both of the Doritos commercials, along with E-trade, VW, Best Buy, Chrysler, Fiat, Toyota-reinvented, Honda CR-V and Chase quick-pay. You can watch all of those and the rest of the commercials from yesterdays game here.

However, I did manage to choose my top three favorite commercials, they include M&Ms, Acura NSX, and Chevy. I chose these three because I do not get tired of watching them, and I am laughing every time. Have a look....and let me know which one was your favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment