Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Angels Love The iPad

I am so happy to see that Charlie's Angels is back on abc! I was afraid that it had been canceled, and I definitely missed those girls...and their cool gadgets.

They use only the very latest technology, even some that I'm not sure exists to the general public. So of course, each of the Angel's has to have her very own iPad to carry around, in case she needs to do some investigating while shes away. You'll also notice that they use iPhones as well, and even the iPhone that they confiscated from a suspect in this week's episode was prominently featured.

I think this is a great placement! Charlie's Angels has always been a program that shows the most modern and unconventional technology, Apple is a great, and obvious, matchup because they have a very modern and cutting edge brand personality. Overall I think it is great to see that this re-make is not stuck in the 70's.


No comments:

Post a Comment