Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas of Cars

Holiday ads are starting to air now, and two campaigns have already caught my eye. Ironically, the campaigns are for competing car brands - one is for Chevrolet, and the other is for Honda.

The Chevrolet campaigns feature a car salesman named Nick who acutely resembles Santa Claus. The shopper reactions are hilarious, of course,  and these commercials provide information about the models available this year as well.

The Honda commercials feature Patrick Warburton, giving information about the new Honda models with humor. His attitude and script are very funny, however he still manages to mention some of Honda's key selling points.

I really like both of these campaigns, and - so far - I can't get enough of them. They definitely have me wishing for a new car this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment