Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Funny Dealership Commercial??

     For those of you who don't know, I am currently on my second internship at The Spencer Agency in downtown Flint. The agency is very creative and I am so lucky to be able to participate in all of the amazing things that they do. If you want to check out more of their work go here: http://thespenceragency.com/

     Below are two commercials for one of our clients. I was able to work on set for these commercials which was an entirely new experience for me. More importantly, these are on my blog because I really like them. The commercials are funny, which is usually not seen in a car dealership commercial, and I think people remember funny commercials better than others. Also these commercials do a good job of pointing out that the staff at Vic Canever Chevrolet will go out of their way for their customers. Of course it doesn't hurt that they are all great dancers!

Vic Canever Crazy Kids:


Vic Canever Dancing Salesman:

No comments:

Post a Comment