Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The First Search Engine For The Real World

When I saw the new Dodge Journey campaign, I instantly liked it! There is a movement in car advertising lately, many campaigns are now trying to inspire a lifestyle. And instead of just showing the car driving on different terrains, the commercials now include people, places and activities. (Other examples of this can be seen in my previous posts about Toyota and Chrysler)

Check out one of the new commercials below, I love the script, especially how it comapres the real world to the internet. I think this comparison will really click with a lot of people, myself included, who operate their entire lives based on the internet these days.

The last thing that I love about this campaign is that they actually left three Dodge Journey's out in the real world somewhere and the first people who actually get out there and find them, get to keep them. So get out there and start looking, even if you don't find the car, the Journey will be one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment