Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ford Product Placements Target Young Market

I noticed some product placements for Ford on my favorite fall and winter television shows. First I saw the Ford Fiesta appear on Vampire Diaries, driven by Caroline. They also integrated television commercials, digital and print advertising in the campaign, using the show's name and characters. Next I saw the Ford Focus given away as a prize on America's Next Top Model.
With these new placements it appears that Ford is targeting a younger market for these two models. By choosing these two shows to showcase their cars, they are targeting a teen to young adult market, instead of the mature adult market that many cars are marketed toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment