Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Friday, July 1, 2011

Subaru

I have noticed a few Subaru commercials recently that I really like. The commercials are funny in a cute way. They have each grabbed my attention at different times, however I could only remember the brand in two of them.

I still think the commercials are great though. They each show different aspects of the car, the first one shows the adventurous purpose, while the second shows the safety and family oriented side of Subaru, the last one shows the brand loyalty that Subaru consumers have. From what I have heard from Subaru owners, it is a brand cult that has a very loyal following. I am a Jeep girl myself, but in the end the commercials are cute and funny while getting the brand personality across, which makes them successful I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment