Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hillshire Farms. . .Go Meat?

I was reading the AdFreak blog today and saw that they had a post on the new Hillshire Farms commercial. I saw this commercial yesterday and was thinking the same thing that many people were. . .where is the tag line? Hillshire Farms had made their tag line, "Go Meat!", very popular with their previous campaigns. However they attempted something different with this new commercial, trying to target women, but I have to say that I prefer the old commercials. You can read the AdFreak comments here: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/hillshire-farm-tries-and-fails-move-beyond-go-meat-133184


Go Meat Commercial:

New Commercial:

No comments:

Post a Comment