Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Magazine Ads To Remeber

I came across an article on the AdFreak blog that showed 10 very out of the box magazine ads. I love these ads because they prove that print advertising has the ability to still be out of the box and attention-grabbing. To see the AdFreak article go here: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/10-great-magazine-ads-dont-just-sit-there-looking-pretty-132401

These are two of my favorites from the article. First there is an ad for Wonderbra, this ad is so simple, but so creative as well. It represents the brand well and gives readers something to do. Second is an ad for tanning lotion, it is a very simple ad as well, but is useful as a reflector to tan your face. I love the creativity of these ads and I hope that one day I will be able to work with accounts that encourage this style of advertising.




No comments:

Post a Comment