Hey There!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know what you think by commenting on any of the posts. Hope you like it. . .

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Drive a Dodge Caravan














I recently watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith. I haven't seen this movie in years, and this time I noticed a lot of product placements. In one scene they are blowing holes through the walls of their house while attacking each other, however their Sub Zero refrigerator works well as a shield for Brad Pitt's character. My favorite product placement in this movie though was the Dodge Caravan.

While trying to escape from the assassins that are hunting them, Mr. & Mrs. Smith 'borrow' their neighbors Dodge Caravan minivan and end up in a high speed shoot out on the highway. It is amazing that even while they are being attacked by three cars of assassins, they manage to feature the Caravan's easy seat removal, as well as the amount of cargo that can be held in the trunk. They also show the automatic trunk and side door open/close buttons on the roof between the front seats.

My favorite part, though, is when the feature the dual sliding side doors and Mr. Smith catches an enemy jumping into the van through one of the side doors and smoothly pushes him out the other side. And get this. . .he says "the doors are handy". . .haha I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment